Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PC Gaming News: Dragon Age: Origin Gets a 9.5 From Gamespot and Dawn of War 2 Gets a New Campaign

Well I'm once again on a tight schedule so there will be no long-winded freeware game reviews until this Sunday. In the meantime --- exciting news! Dragon Age: Origin gets a 9.5 rating from GameSpot while THQ is now in the process of creating a Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 expansion.

The reasons why I found these intriguing after the jump.

Dragon Age: Origin is from BioWare, the folks that brought us the Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effect, and the Knights of the Old Republic series. With this repertoire, it came off as natural that the game should get an Editor's Choice rating from GameSpot but a 9.5! That's a rarity! The last game (that I was interested in) that got a rating above 9 was Half-Life 2, way back in 2005!

About Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2's expansion, for me, it's enough said. I was a Dawn of War nut a year ago before I played the game to death. (Why, I even made an article about Dawn of War 2!) This series is first on my list when I get a new comp. (Yes, yes, procrastinating, classic game loving me still stuck with my old PC. Sue me. >)__) )

REJOICE IN THE COMING OBLIVION!

0 comments: